No products in the cart.
Sugaring is a ancient art of hair removal – Smooth, Sexy and Delicious
The SugaringAVOCADO hair removal is the only sugaring paste in the world containing fresh avocado. Feel the perfect structure of the paste for the best smooth results at any time and space. Of all existing types of hair removal, sugaring is considered one of the safest and less traumatic techniques.
Why is the SugaringAVOCADO the best choice for you?
- A 100% natural product, containing only sugar, lemon and orange juice, avocado and zero chemicals with long lasting effects.
- Helping to reduce, thins and softens the hair if it is regularly used.
- Helping to eliminate ingrown hairs.
- Easy to use and handy to travel with.
- Due to all-natural ingredients, it washes off easy with warm water and no special removers are needed.
- The hair removal is less painful; applied at body temperature; it will not burn the skin.
- Gentle to the skin with minimal discomfort, irritation, redness, unwanted pimples and ingrown hair.
- Gently exfoliates improving appearance and texture of the skin.
- Enriched with the fresh Avocados, which boast an impressive list of skin-boosting benefits. This is due to the healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals that are packed inside this nutritious super fruit. It soothes skin conditions, prevents skin damage, improves skin elasticity, minimizes breakouts and improves overall skin health.
- A 410 ml packaging of the sugaring paste lasts up to 3 months.
- A 800 ml packaging of the sugaring paste lasts up to 6-8 months.
- Suitable for all body areas.
- Zero waste.
- Cruelty free and vegan.
How to use the SugaringAVOCADO natural hair removal paste?
1. Wipe your skin clean. All serums and lotions, no matter how long ago you applied them, should be removed from the skin. This prevents the sugar paste from sliding off.
2. If you sweat you can use baby powder. Gently rub it into your skin, do not overdo it.
3. Apply warm paste or warm it up in your hands. Apply SugaringAVOCADO with your fingertips in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Pull over the same area three times. Apply a little pressure. Watch the video below for further instructions.
4. Remove the sugar paste with a quick motion in the direction of hair growth. Relax your wrist and make the flick. The sugar paste will cling to your finger tips and will pull the whole hair out. Always flik along the skin, never upwards, as pulling upwards can cause bruising.
If you have not succeeded yet, watch the video or pick up the phone and give me a call. You will succeed in no time.
We ivite you to try SugaringAVOCADO professional or at home and expirience the joy and the beauty of your skin, You can learn more about it in the SugaringAVOCADO class.SugaringAVOCADO is the signature product of Salon Lucka. The journey from the idea to the final product took a long time; a lot of experimenting, of trial and error and loads of creativity was needed to figure out just the right ingredients and the exact ratios to produce a smooth composition for me to be able to present this amazing, all-natural product to the world.